Charlotte, 19. Great love for hockey, pugs, Beyoncé, and good music. College student with a radio show. Always listening.
I feel so privileged that I have this person who I love and respect and can make music with, who is always here with me. In the morning I wake up on the tour bus and Tegan is climbing out of her bunk opposite me looking sleepy, just like when we were 12. I’ll admit, I do find that really comforting.
Sara Quin (via theumbridgedversion)
- Me half the time: *complains about white people*
- Me the other half of the time: *hangs out with white people*
- The Fool: Tell an embarrassing story.
- The Magician: Do you have a special talent?
- The High Priestess: Are you good at keeping secrets?
- The Empress: What do you desire most?
- The Emperor: Do you have any family traditions?
- The Hierophant: What is/was your favourite school subject?
- The Lovers: What qualities would your ideal partner have?
- The Chariot: Have you ever had to fight for something?
- Strength: What gives you strength?
- The Hermit: Could you cope with living alone?
- Wheel of Fortune: If you won a million pounds, what would you do with it?
- Justice: If you could be a super hero (or villain) what would you call yourself and what powers would you have?
- The Hanged Man: Would you sacrifice your own life to save someone else's?
- Death: If you were able to reincarnate, what would your next life be?
- Temperance: Do you have good self control?
- The Devil: What do you think your worst quality is?
- The Tower: Describe your dream home.
- The Star: What inspires you?
- The Moon: Describe a dream (or nightmare) you've had recently.
- The Sun: Describe a childhood memory.
- Judgement: Have you ever done something that you were really ashamed of?
- The World: What country would you most like to visit?
People need to realize the significance of this post, because when I reblogged it it was just blank so I think some people may not understand what this is trying to say
Adopting an animal (or buying from someone close to you who has recently had puppies, kittens, etc) is not like simply going to the store and buying a toy. You do not just get to throw it away once you are done with it and it stops being cute in your eyes
This is a real living thing that has emotions, needs, and wants, not something to be thrown away when YOU are done after YOU entered at commitment to raise and care for this animal.
What’s just as bad as dumping the animal off just anywhere you want, whether it be on the side of the road or in a shelter, is that a lot of these animals end up dying after that. Animals are NOT always adopted and strays are not always picked up. Animals can get put down, run over, tortured, and a list of other things
People should really think about what they are responsible for before they bring an animal into their life
Not to mention that that animal loves you, you are his world, and when you drop him off at the shelter - or worse, in the street - you are abandoning him. He doesn’t know what he did wrong, he thinks you’ll come back, maybe you just dropped him off for a bit and you’ll come back to him.
Not only did you make a commitment, but that animal loves you and throwing them away isn’t just breaking that commitment, it’s throwing away someone who doesn’t understand why you don’t love him anymore and where you went.
This is so important. Animals are NOT toys you just can’t return them because you got bored. Think first before you buy a cute little puppy for your stupid girlfriend or sister or whatever. Okay. This just make me so mad that I can’t keep talking about it. Seriously you have no heart if you do this. Seriously
They really need to make capri sun packs bigger. I’m not fucking 7 anymore. I am a grown man. All I’m saying is that sometimes 6.5 fl. oz. just doesn’t cut it.